The Hiver Experience - Urban Beekeeping & Craft Beer Tasting (Spring/Summer 2017)
Please use this product to either purchase a ticket for a session or to book your session when you have a gift voucher. The instructions on how to redeem your voucher are below. (Please note that once your session is booked, it's very unlikely that we'll be able to change it and we are unable to do so at all with less than four weeks from the date of your session.)
Join us at Bee Urban London and get hands on for the full Hiver Experience!
After a sell-out first season and rave reviews from the amazing folk at Time Out and The Nudge, the Hiver Experience sessions are back for the Spring/Summer 2017 season.
The session starts with a short introduction to Bees and Beekeeping in the city, the equipment and tools commonly used by Beekeepers as well as a first glimpse inside the hive. We'll then get suited and booted ready for a Hive inspection and the chance to help Hiver's Beekeeper, Barnaby Shaw in handling the frames and checking the health of the Hive. After the fun of getting up close and personal with the 'Ladies', we'll relax over a tutored beer, honey and food matching session before leaving you to explore the rest of Bee Urban, their shop and answer any questions. Bee Urban is in Kennington Park and about a ten minute walk from Kennington Tube station.
Groups are of no more than twelve people per session and in the case of really wet weather, we'll focus on inspecting the exhibition hive, working with Beekeeping tools to build frames and using bi-products of the hive instead of an outdoor hive inspection.
The experience runs from mid April till the end of September, is not available to under 18's and is not suitable for those with a Bee Allergy
Redeeming your voucher and booking onto a session (how to).
- please choose an available date and session from the calendar above and decide if you'd like to add any beer to collect on the day. If your ticket is for two people, please book both sessions at the same time
- click 'check out' once you're happy with your basket
- please enter your details (so that we can send you your E-ticket), decide if you'd like to hear from us about planting days and Hiver news and then click 'continue to payment method'
- now enter your order number in the 'Enter Discount Code' box in the top right hand corner (without spaces, hastags or any 'a' or 'b' at the end, for example 1024 or from not on the high street 10494840). This should now deduct the value of your voucher from the total and you should only be left with a value to pay, if you have added beer to your cart during your shop
- you can now complete your order and you will receive an E-ticket with directions, as well as a reminder ten days before your event. Please note that once your session is booked, we are unable to change it with less than four weeks notice.
We look forward to seeing you on the day!