RHS Wisley Competition Ts&Cs
These are the rules which apply to your participation in any competition run by Hiver Beers Ltd. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Hiver Beers Ltd (“Hiver”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Hiver or RHS Wisley employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw, please enter your details on the competiton cards provided in the RHS Wisley cafe/ restaurant when you purchase a Hiver beer to drink on the premises or take home. This includes single 330ml bottles and 3 and 6 pack gift sets. Once completed, please hand to a member of RHS Wisley staff.
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The prize is for the named winner only.
6. The prize is 1 x £50 voucher for Virgin Experience Days www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/ The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Hiver reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by computer from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes on 31st December 2018 at 23.59. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. The winner will be notified via the email address provided in their entry by 15th January 2019. The prize will be sent via 1st class Royal Mail post. If we are unable to make contact through the method stated and you do not respond, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
10. If the winner does not respond within one month of being notified, Hiver reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future draw.
11. To obtain the winner’s name send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Competition Prize Draw, Marketing Team, Hiver Beers, Arch 56 Stanworth Street, London, SE1 3NY.
12. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
13. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.